September came and September went. And, we are still waiting on September's update, whether that means being matched with our daughter and receiving her picture or a new number. I confess it was a difficult month filled with excitement, anticipation, and disappointment; however, I'm proudly announcing that I haven't broken the glass to my chocolate bar. But don't be fooled dear friends, this month did involve chocolate!!! And yesterday a friend sent me this text of her purchase she made for me!
(Notice I didn't say Jamie and the boys for ME! BTW, this are my very favorite truffles!!)
Although September did not bring the news we had hoped for, it did bring very exciting news! Gaze your eyes to the right. Do you see it?! We are fully funded!!! Ek!!! We have been so blessed in this adoption process. Our Abba Father has taken care of all of our financial need in this adoption. We are so thankful for the body of Christ who have journeyed beside us to help bring our daughter into her forever home! Now take your eyes to the left and find my adoption verse. Thank you God for your provision!
We are so very humbled that you are reading this blog. Thank you. In order to comply with Thai law it will be necessary to password protect my daughter's picture. (Yes, we are STILL working on a name!) So, please comment below with your email address so I can give you access to her see her picture (hopefully soon!). We have been informed that we will have an new number or picture by the end of October.


we are praying for you guys god has blessed your wonderful family
ReplyDeleteStill praying for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteMy email is beazersmama@yahoo.com
So excited for you guys!!
So excited for you all...my email is smartin@denverbaptist.org
ReplyDeleteYou have my email! I definitely want to see pictures ASAP! I am praying! May not always comment, but I am praying!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying Krista! Looking forward to meeting her! email is truittpamela@yahoo.com This is Pam
ReplyDeleteSo excited for your family. I'm sure all of you are counting the days until you can see what your daughter will look like. We have been praying for you and know God is blessing each and every aspect of this journey. Think what you'll be able to share one day with her! God's grace abounds! Email is vicdot50@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteVickie
Please include us in your new blog. I am excited for your family.
ReplyDeletetswalter5257@sbcglobal.net
Dear Krista ...
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you, Jamie and the boys! I know exactly how you're feeling .. the last weeks before Maari's adoption from Korea was perhaps the worst/best of my life and then it was repeated with Nicholas' and JennaGwen's adoptions ... this poem seemed perfect when I was "in your shoes"and thought you would like to have a copy too!! I LOVE YOU!! Hugs and Kisses ... Aunty Deb
xyzzycjm@internode.on.net
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
--- Unknown