Thursday, February 7, 2013

Updates in the New Year

So it turns out that boys names are much easier for us to pick!  We have several names we are considering but haven't quite found the perfect combination yet.   For fun I did a F*cebook survey of everyone's favorite names.  Here are the results in no particular order...  Please feel free to add to the list in the comment section.  Your comments are fun and help make some memories while we wait!


For the month of December, Jamie decided that we should add a new element to our advent time. Each night, we prayed over our same request.  Guess what my request was?  I prayed for another adoption donation.  And, guess what God did again?  Yes, he faithfully answered.  We had two donations made to our Lifesong Account in the month of December!  We are getting closer to bringing home our daughter.  Thank you, thank you, thank you to so many!!!!  I confess, I really get giddy to see that thermometer rise.  God's provision has been miraculous.  I (we) feel so humbled to be on this journey.


   
And, here is our new number.  We are expecting a December referral!  



Please pray for our daughter as she most likely has been born.  Oh, how we long to meet her!

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.   John 14:18

6 comments:

  1. Your mama says, her name IS Gabriella Noelle. So there you have it. LOL---Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey Rose :) actually I like most all the names on your list! I'm sure the Lord will lead you to the right name at the right time! Love the cute graphics and thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madyson Ryann(e) spell Ryann with the "e" so people know to call her Ry-ann instead of Ryan.

    ReplyDelete